1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for extreme v plows

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by WINTER 3, Dec 25, 2007.

1. WINTER 3

WINTER 3 Member
    from Vermont

Does anyone use the fisher wings for the extreme v plows? And if so how fast do they go on and off?

2. FordFisherman

FordFisherman PlowSite.com Addict
    from 06611

I don't think Fisher makes wings- I just ordered a set from northern tool for 149.00 on special; heard lots of guys say they work well. We'll see...

3. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

No but I have talked to people who have the western version of the fisher wings on thier mvp plus and swear by them. Takes 10 secs per wing to install, just like the western pro plus wings.

4. nathanlacourse

nathanlacourse Member

fisher makes wings for extreme v ,central parts.com for $538.69 hook on with two pins no drilling needed

5. WINTER 3

WINTER 3 Member
    from Vermont

my dealer sells them for $475. My plow is a 9.5 feet wide(don't know how wide when in v position). I think it would be tough to put them on and leave them. But if it would only takes a minute to install that would far out weigh the time savings to put them on and remove from site to site.

6. MassSteelerfan

MassSteelerfan Junior Member
    from Mass

I just heard from someone that fisher has bought out Blizzard is this true?? When I look at the new fisher extended blade looks like Blizzard makes me wonder?? Anyone heard anything??