1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for an EZ-V?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by BOSSMAN21, Dec 8, 2009.

1. BOSSMAN21

BOSSMAN21 Senior Member

Hey guys I was just wondering if they still made the wings for an EZ V. Or if I could use the Xtreme V Wings. Also, how much do wing run? What would be a decent price to pay?

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I don't think they ever made wings for the EzV, atleast not OEM ones. The Extreme V wings won't work without fabrication....and even then I think the moldboard is a different shape, so it may not line up right.

3. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

HEY! Where is the install thread? You and Alaska Boss holding out on us all, it makes me :(

4. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

I ended up having them do it. I was way to busy last week, and the garage I was going to use to put it together wasn't going to be available until this weekend. Sorry.

5. Stik208

Stik208 PlowSite.com Addict

I request photots anyway.