1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wings for a poly????

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by DIRISHMAN, Oct 20, 2010.

1. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

help and will tke all advise
    does anyone know if you can put after maket wings on a 7.6 unimount poly plow or for that matter any poly plow? If not I'll have figure out a different mode of moving snow quicker need more cash for vee/wide out. Oh ya my plow is mounted on a 97 F 250 HD
    thanks DMAC:help:

2. Pinky Demon

Pinky Demon PlowSite.com Addict
    from Ohio

Yes you can.

3. snocrete

snocrete Banned

do a search on wings for poly plows....there is a couple good threads with pics that are very useful here.

btw, we run a 7.5 poly plow w/ prowings, and it works great.

4. DIRISHMAN

Hey Thanks to all for the info I will look at the pics this site still rocks !!!!!
    anyone else who has info on this subject I will still take all of help I can get

5. DIRISHMAN

Hello Snocrete Quick question does the bolt/pin that goes thru the mold board does it crack after use our is there a way to prevent this? I looked at this last season before and asummed that after looking at the diagram in the prowings that the pin that that goes thru the mold board in the poly wouild crack the mold board after use and this is why I dfidn't do it???? Also where are the pics at on this site?????