1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for a 7'6 straight boss

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by JCPM, Aug 29, 2009.

1. JCPM

JCPM Senior Member
    from CT

I have a 7'6 staright boos blade i kept off of an old truck and would like to put some wings on it to use as a backup plow. Anyone in the area have a price on them? Also, how wide will they make it

2. DJC

DJC Senior Member

Buy a pair of after market ones for it. You can get them on ebay for around $150 to $200. They will add 2 feet

3. SpruceLandscape

SpruceLandscape Senior Member

I've got the boss wings on my 7'6 standard duty, work great but a little pricey. Have never broke them though and they are a snap to remove when needed. A very good buy if you can swing the extra coin

trucks 008.jpg

4. aeronutt

aeronutt Senior Member

If you need to have the quick-on, quick-off feature, the BOSS brand wings are the way to go in spite of the much higher price. If you never need to remove them, do what I did and fire up the welder. See details HERE.