1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wings for 7 1/2 standard??

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by rockabilly6120, Sep 12, 2006.

1. rockabilly6120

rockabilly6120 Junior Member
    from NJ

I have a 7 1/2' standard ultramount.....and i want wings! Ok, who knows what or where? I can make my own, but i just want some ideas on if there are in fact any available.

-mike

2. Grn Mtn

Grn Mtn PlowSite.com Addict

ProWings. Search and you'll entertained for hours.

3. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

Black Flag No Sufing today!

:waving: Rockabilly,
    I asked this question sometime back and I got my ansewer from Plowsite. Billy boy, click up top of the page on the CPW ( Central Parts Warehouse ) they have the wings you need and their like $175.00 ?? Support Plowsite sponsors ( Right GRN MTN )Order up and make sure you ask for installation instructions. It's a pain in the A@# without them :angry:

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:

4. rockabilly6120

rockabilly6120 Junior Member
    from NJ

thnx for the reply
    I decided to make my own similar to the western pro style wings. I'm supporting the ribs on the plow blade's frame also. I'd rather not make a big ol' hole in my moldboard, and i kinda like the curved wing idea anyway. I'm planning on 30 degress just like the factory ones. I'll post pis when i get around to welding these bad boys up. I've already sketched up the plans, it's all about finding time and motivation to do it. I have all the steel, it's costing about $60 in all. We'll see what happens.

-mike

5. PaleRider

PaleRider Senior Member

How you made out

:waving: Let us know how you make out. I would like to see the pics when your done. :D

Pale Rider :gunsfiring:

6. jbone

jbone Senior Member

Palerider how did they work out for you? I was considering the same thing.