1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wings for 680

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by muddy00, Nov 14, 2005.

1. muddy00

muddy00 Member

Anyone know of wings that will work on a 680?

2. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

I was thinking the same thing

3. RacerX

RacerX Junior Member

do you guys have 680s ? have you used them yet ? are they damaged at all particularly the torque boxes ? I have used my 680 for one season 2 driveways and both torque boxes are wrinkled. If you have 680s that you've used them and the plows are not bent I would be interested in hearing from you....I think after you use them you wont want wings on them

4. muddy00

muddy00 Member

Haven't used it yet, do you have any pics of the parts that are wrinkled. I'm curious to see how it works and holds up.
    Jeff

5. PlowVA

PlowVA Senior Member

Guys, I have a 760LT and have no problems with the torque box. I ran over plenty of stuff last year. Too many things as a matter of fact, and the thing is solid. I find it really strange to hear they are wrinkling. Can you throw up some pics????? :nod:

6. itsgottobegreen

itsgottobegreen PlowSite.com Addict

I was thinking about making a set of wings for a Blizzard 720 for a the ford ranger I plan on buying at some point. Every blizzard needs wings. :drinkup:

7. h_riderca

h_riderca Member

I have had my 680 for two years now (when they first came out). This will be the third season. I do about 8 driveways during the season. I have not had any problems with it.

I wanted the wings for final cleanup after most of the snow was cleared away. Just to prevent all the spill off on the small plow.

8. RacerX

RacerX Junior Member

nice LOL, when I bought the truck last year the dealer installed a new moldboard because the old one was bent at the T boxes. I got rid of my 92 ranger with an EHP fisher (and no problems) and got an 03 Ranger with a 680.

I will take some pics and post them this weekend.

Dean