1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wing upgrade for wideout?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by SalNazzaro, Sep 5, 2011.

1. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

is there any wing upgrades for the wideout like jerres, thats a big chunk of change for steel there. Just looking to see if theres anything better than factory and looking for some kind of curb guards for the wideout
  2. Matson Snow

Matson Snow PlowSite.com Addict

Jerres are $600 a set....People i have talked to say they are worth it...They have built in curb guards...I have a set of Falline Edges on my XLS and they seem to be holding up a LOT better than the Stock edges...They cost arond a $160 or so for a set....
  3. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Yea I just thought 600 was a bit much for steel, are the falline edges the yellow ones?
  4. snocrete

snocrete Banned

They are urethane with a steel imbed (jerre's). On more than 1 occasion the curb guards have saved me from damaging a wing. And yes falline edges are yellow colored urethane.

Attached Files:

Last edited: Sep 5, 2011