Snow Plowing Forum banner

Wing plows

26K views 52 replies 18 participants last post by  heman 
#1 ·
I've been interested in a wing for my pick up plow truck. Sidewing has a plow availible at $1900 US. Want your ideas if it would work. I have turned down contracts for plowing private roads, because I think you need a wing to move snow off to the side, any they weren't big enough to buy a special piece of equipement for. Would a wing work on parking lots? I think the extra time and time is money to raise and lower the blade would offset the extra clearing width. But what could you buy for $1900?
Comments
Bill

#53 ·
buzzz427;1263812 said:
I have read this post several times I have a guy with a front mount wing on his f350 push my banks back on my 3 mile camp road that I plow and have been considering getting one. I am not sure about the rear mounted one it seems to not got out far enough but I cant find any literature or websites to buy either the birco or the sidewing. the website link on this thread doesnt work. anyone have any other site info.
I have a side wing, used it one season, worked great, but my problem was, I clean up after big truck could not get close enough to mail box with front plow With out hitting mailbox with side wing.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.