1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Windshield

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by cyclone101, Jan 19, 2007.

1. cyclone101

cyclone101 Junior Member

Not sure were this thread goes. I am trying to find out if anyone knows how you can keep snow from freezing up on the windows? I have heard of the heated wipers and that they do not work well. Right now we just use the scraper and the window cleaner. I just heard today there is a FRONT window you can put in that will act just like your rear window defroster as it will have the small lines in it I gues that will stay on all the time when flipping the switch. the guy I talked to said he got all the wires in the truck about a month ago and just got the window. So there is no results yet. Has anyone tryed this before and how does it work?

Thanks

2. slclawn

slclawn Member
    from IN

I talked to my local zebart rino liner place and they will install them on the rear and front windows. No special window is needed they just put the stuff on they in side of the truck at least that is what i was told.

3. cyclone101

cyclone101 Junior Member

anyone els find anything that works. winter blades work better for us but not much.

4. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

Ummm why not just keep the defroster on??

5. NJ Plowman

NJ Plowman Senior Member

I got heated blades, they suck. Big waste of money! :gunsfiring: