1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Winch switch.

Discussion in 'ATV / UTV Snow Removal' started by born2farm, Jan 12, 2010.

1. born2farm

born2farm 2000 Club Member

Well I bought an off brand winch at the begining of the year since all it will do is lift the plow I figure I would be fine. Well after a couple long storms of up and down the switch wore out on me. Have you guys found anything that will last a little bit longer? I am thinking about a up down joystick or something off one of our old meyer plows.
  2. ALC-GregH

ALC-GregH PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Man I hate to say it but the Warn rocker switches are real nice. Shut up Sub..... :D
  3. sublime68charge

sublime68charge PlowSite.com Addict

I'll second the Warn get there mini Rocker and Contact Block your set. Warn also had a big Toggle switch for the winches back in 2003/04 and they dont list them any more though, I really like mine super easy to hook up 2 wires Black/Red to battery and then 2 wires to the winch. I havent' even found one on ebay in a couple of years now.

Sublime lime shutting up,

Greg you took a beating by me over in the Honda Elec Shift thread so I'll just go in peace here.

not talking just