1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

** Win a Wide-Out contest starts Sept 1st **

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by nealybird, Aug 29, 2012.

1. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

Western announced they will be running a "Win a WIDE-OUT" sweepstakes, which kicks off on September 1 and ends on October 31. The grand prize is a new WIDE-OUT adjustable-wing snowplow.

Starting September 1, the sweepstakes will be open for entry at www.winawide-out.com or through the WESTERN® Web site (www.westernplows.com). Entrants will be directed to an online WIDE-OUT blade efficiency calculator where they can calculate the time savings of a WIDE-OUT snowplow versus their current plow and enter the sweepstakes. They will also be able to enter the sweepstakes a second time through an app on Western's Facebook page: (www.facebook.com/westernplows).

2. Dogplow Dodge

Dogplow Dodge PlowSite Veteran
    from NJ

Thanks !

It calculated 1/2 the time or better on plowing ..

Can't wait till I get my new "free" wideout from Western...... :p

BTW,

Anyone know how much these plows are, new ? Might be a great upgrade next year if I don't win the one promised me to win......

Last edited: Sep 3, 2012
  3. got-h2o

got-h2o 2000 Club Member

LOL It went down -5% in comparison to an 8611LP. That's alright though. I'd like to give one a whirl. Would be a good match on a 2500HD I'm considering.

4. DIRISHMAN

DIRISHMAN PlowSite Veteran

Thanks
    May you all have a great season Thumbs Up

5. F350plowing

F350plowing Senior Member

Around here installed about $7K