1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Win a new plow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by basher, Sep 28, 2010.

1. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

2. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

What's a sno way?

3. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

"OFFICIAL RULES

PRIVACY: Registration is required on http://www4.pacelink.com/paceweb/marketing/SnowaySweepentry.html to enter the Sweepstakes. When you register, we collect personally identifying information about you, including your name, mailing address, and email address. The information that you provide will be added to a centralized marketing database. By entering and providing the required registration information, you acknowledge that Sponsor and our marketing partners may send you information or special offers it believes may be of interest to you about its products or other complementary goods offered by Sponsor.

IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO SHARE YOUR INFORMATION, PLEASE DO NOT ENTER THIS PROMOTION.
    "

S NO WAY!!

4. 496 BB

496 BB Senior Member

No Shiat. Wait till all that spam hits ur inbox. Kinda like me lately and couldnt figure it out until my wife says she wonders if she won that cruise to the Caribbean from the gym :rolleyes:

Those spammers are getting smart lately by putting the time of sent and date different than when they send them. Dont understand it.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

Snoway.com

6. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

the most INNOVATIVE plow setups you could imagine...with presets in the controllers.

7. MileHigh

look at this thing...and the controller...not to mention DP wesport

This is the plow in the sweepstakes.

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dRzRjXCsHM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9dRzRjXCsHM?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

8. theplowmeister

theplowmeister 2000 Club Member
    from MA

At the bottom of the page is the "Contest Rules"

"
    OFFICIAL RULES

The Sno-Way 29R Sweepstakes begins 9/15/2010 and ends 3/31/2011. Entries must be received by 11:59 pm, E.T. on 3/31/2011. Entries become the property of the sweepstakes Sponsor Pace Inc.,, 739 Mill Street, Plymouth, MI 48170.
    "

S NO WAY As in NO WAY am I giving Pace Inc.. my name, address, e-mail, and phone to sell to 3rd parties

9. show-n-go

show-n-go Senior Member

Thats a nice looking plow, i just wish they would get rid of those ugly lights.. That controller looks to complicated to be using after 15+ hours in the truck...

10. ajslands

ajslands 2000 Club Member

Ya that controler does seem a little complex bu w/e works for you. As for that video, if that plow pushes twice as much, why do ppl keep buying boss v plows?

11. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

1040 lbs. for the plow alone. wow!!!

12. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

:confused::confused::confused: Snoway's specification sheet says 704lbs. Sure you're not looking at the Mega revolution? totally different plow.:nod:

13. MileHigh

I would say that that plow cannot hold twice as much as a v...

but why do people keep buying Toyotas?

anyways...that controller is sweet...presets for plow positions, start/stop time, dp..I think by now sno-way has made those able to run your spreader as well.

Last edited: Sep 28, 2010
  14. grf_1000

grf_1000 Senior Member

your correct, i was looking at there moster lol

15. mvhauler

mvhauler Senior Member

Interesting, but not my cup of tea. I'm happy with what I have. Seems like everybody's plow, sander, coffe cup is better than the other guys.

16. MeeksCo

MeeksCo Senior Member

Does your coffee cup plug into the cigarette lighter? no? Well mine does, so boo hoo! :laughing: