1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Win a Free Customized Sure Shot Sprayer!!!

Discussion in 'Eureka Fluid Film' started by Dano50, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Dano50

Dano50 PlowSite.com Addict
    from CA

[​IMG]

Winter is fast approaching. If you are a loyal Fluid Film user and would like a shot at winning a Customized Sure Shot Sprayer for portable bulk applications, there are several different ways you could win.

We have four Customized Sprayers available. We were selling them for a delivered price of $150. To be honest, I think they work great, but we had received a few complaints about their effectiveness and decided to pull them from the website.

This is basically four contests in one. In order to win one you could either:

1. Post a You Tube video promoting Fluid Film. The best video wins one Sprayer. (Must be a completely new video.)

2. Come up with the most creative ad for Fluid Film. The best ad wins one Sprayer.

3. Give a detailed testimonial concerning Fluid Film complete with corresponding pictures. The best testimonial with pictures wins one Sprayer.

4. Start the longest running thread concerning Fluid Film. No creative, out of the box slams of the product will count. It could be fun, educational or straight out goofy. The longest running thread will win one Sprayer.

The contest starts now and will run until Midnight, Oct. 31st. Good luck and have fun!

2. Milwaukee

Milwaukee 2000 Club Member

Sound cool.

Those spray I love it. It work with thin fluid but I would like have fluid film I do have sample that I got 4 years ago still sit near my fish tank.

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If your fish aren't rusty and they are still swimming then it is proff Fluid Film does work.....:yow!:

4. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

If your fish aren't rusty and they are still swimming then it is proof Fluid Film does work.....:yow!:

5. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

Well we def kno im going to run away with this contest!:gunsfiring:

6. mike psd

mike psd PlowSite.com Addict
    from pa

Tim you can use that to spray FF on your pancakes in the morning :nod:

7. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

You all should get in on this contest. If you have a camera or not, you should be able to come up with something.
    That is a great sprayer. Dano, I am grateful to you everytime I go to use mine. I honestly don't understand why the company would have received any complaints on them. Leave space for enough air to power it, in otherwords, don't overfill it, and it works great. Any pressurized tank sprayer is like that though. It has worked fine for me with bulk fluid film. If one feels thinning is needed, a wee bit of canola oil helps. It doesn't take much. I have used it both ways, stock material and lightly thinned. I see it coming in very handy to coat the plow this winter.

8. creativedesigns

creativedesigns PlowSite.com Addict

Hurry up before 06 gets it!!! .........Quick, to the Batmobile! :p

9. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

Dano already shipped mine out. I took best of contest in all 4 categories :D

10. Dano50

from CA

I know how well this sprayer works. I've used it myself. We just got tired of dealing with the hassles, especially since the package was so expensive. So, we've got four to win! I'm looking forward to seeing what comes about.

11. Dano50

from CA

Hey, there are four contests going on here! Where are all the inventive, creative ads, You Tube video's and testimonials with pictures???

Don't wait until the last minute. Let's see some entries! :D

12. 06HD BOSS

im gonna need some nas FF to put in my sprayer dan :D

13. Dano50

from CA

Just check our website for your closest dealer. payup :D

14. 06HD BOSS

Is there a limit to how many entries we can submit in each category?

15. Dano50

from CA

Just the thread category. You can start a legitimate post about Fluid Film anytime, but if it is an obvious attempt to take part in the contest and just run up the threads, only one entry per Plowsite member. Too many competing threads on Fluid Film without any real merit don't help promote the product and will have the mods after me. :gunsfiring:

Everything else, submit away!

16. 06HD BOSS

sounds good Dan. i think ill wait a little while to submit my entries... :D

17. Dano50

from CA

I had a feeling that was what you were doing. ;)

18. 06HD BOSS

gotta see what everyone else is working with.... :D

19. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

you wont be able to come close to mine:cool:

20. grandview

grandview PlowSite Fanatic

Looks like we going to have a showdown!

[​IMG]