1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will you sell tshirts or sweatshirts

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by PLOWMAN45, Aug 1, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PLOWMAN45

PLOWMAN45 2000 Club Member

I mean to keep this board running and what not do you thing we should sell shirts to promote the board and keep the servers and what up to date payup

2. flykelley

flykelley 2000 Club Member

Plowman
    I would buy a couple of sweatshirts to help the board.

Regards Mike

3. Ian03

Ian03 Senior Member

I'm in, who do I pay and how much do you want??

4. glenspot

glenspot Senior Member

Me too

I will ABSOLUTELY donate money to the board. T-shirt, sweatshirt, or just donation.

I've gotten so much help from this board, both through direct questions and by reading the posts and discussions of others.

Since I don't have enough earned wisdom to share with other newcomers, I can at least share some money with the operators of the board.

Glen

5. ghost

ghost Member

i would

count me in I' m good for a few :waving:

6. The Boss

The Boss 2000 Club Member

I'll take a few! Maybe some with hoods? :waving:

7. Boast Enterpris

Boast Enterpris Senior Member

I would like a couple sweatshirts!! When & where do we pay??

8. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

Sweat shirts here too!! Have there been shirts in the past? If not someone is going to have to come up with a design...then we can order them...If the moderator/owner does not want to create such an item, will he/ they give permission to make them, use the name and take part of the purchase price?

Bill

9. flykelley

eng 50
    I have to say I love your picture at the top of your response's. I also would like some sweatshirts,someone threw this idea out,but someone needs to run with and make it happen. This is a great site with a ton of info and we need to support it and keep it up to date. So will someone please talk to the powers to be and maybe get this done.

Regards Mike

10. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

GUYS.... I made up some PS shirts last year or so. Sold them all and gave a load away. Still haven't heard from Shawn about having more made.
    Do a search here there are pics of them...................geo :drinkup:

11. eng50

eng50 Senior Member

flykelly, Thank you! Someone sent me that after 9/11, and I really think it is appropriate for fireman and all who have felt great loss...

sonjaab, would you be willing to do it again, and if so can you try Shawn about it again? If you don't want to I would be willing to do it..

Bill

12. ALEX516

ALEX516 Senior Member

shirts, etc

I have a local guy who I am actually going to visit in a few days for making me up some sweatshirts and such and I can ask for pricing if people are interested, I would need a high quality logo emailed to me and permission from the owners of plowsite. I would gladly pay for making the template created ( not even sure how much that is....) and go from there??

I am in Nassau county NY...

Anyone care to comment on this??

13. flykelley

Alex
    Thats a great idea,just make sure its a quality product,and we can get permision. There seems to a interest in them.

Regards Mike

Last edited: Oct 17, 2004
  14. flykelley

Alex
    Thats a great idea,just make sure its a quality product,and we can get permission. There seems to a interest in them.

Regards Mike

15. sonjaab

sonjaab PlowSite.com Addict

Last edited: Oct 17, 2004
  16. streetsurfin'

streetsurfin' Senior Member

How about embroidered winter hats, like a wool watchcap.

17. GTL Inc.

GTL Inc. Member

sweatshirts

Cool looking shirt.

What about a long sleve shirt with some type of design running down the sleves. Black makes a great color.

Even though i live in florida i would by one.PM me back if you get any of these for sale. :cool:

18. Silverhowie

Silverhowie Junior Member

Nice looking shirt! Like the knit-cap idea! I would buy both.

19. bottlefed89

bottlefed89 Member

I f the sweatshirts are hooded, count me in. I can never have enough of those, and we've been having some cold mornings...
    :)

20. Duplantisjj

Duplantisjj Senior Member

Count me in on a few sweatshirts... :salute:

Those black ones looked pretty cool too. :cool:

John

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.