1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will this work for me?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Pswiney, Jan 6, 2010.

1. Pswiney

Pswiney Junior Member

Sorry I don't have time to search the forums. I have a 2001 dodge ram 2500 cummins. I know i've ordered the right mount and the blade and carton assy has the pump and arms hooked to it plus a controller. I bought the cord from the controller to the carton piece (truck side.) the blade is connected to a carton piece with an e57 pump and like I said i'm getting the mount specific for my truck. The cord and truck specific mount are being installed by a professional but with that said will I have the do anything else to start plowing? It is an EZ-Mount Plus system and it came off a truck last year that worked. I just want to make sure I don't need to order anything else or hook anthing else up. Thanks for the help and I will do the business proud!

2. Pswiney

Pswiney Junior Member

Sorry it is a Meyer system 7'5" poly blade