1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will this unit work

Discussion in 'Heavy Equipment' started by 021462, Dec 11, 2005.

1. 021462

021462 Junior Member

Lawn mowing is over here and winter coming on. I will be purchasing a JD 2305 4WD Compact Tractor with bucket (24hp) 3-Cylinder Yanmar diesel engine. If and when snow arrives, will this unit be OK for clearing driveways and small lots? It will be used in my business mainly for mulch and debris removal during the mowing season. I hope I am not in the wrong forum with this, if so I appologize up front.:salute:
  2. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

I ordered a JD 2305 the first day they were released and I cant be any happier. It has great power and is all around a great tractor. I have a 62" deck and loader attachment for it. I dont use it for snow, but I will be next winter when I retire my 425AWS. You wont be sorry about that purchase. I have the following Deere equipment, so if anyone ever needs advice on anything, let me know.

2001 Deere 425AWS w/54" deck,MC519 Cart,51" rotary broom,heated Curtis Cab
    2004 Deere 737 w/54"
    2006 Deere 2305 w/62", 210 loader
    2006 Deere 997 Diesel w/72"
    :D --The Green Fleet--:D
  3. 021462

021462 Junior Member

I'm ordering mine with the 200CX Loader and bucket. Will this combo be OK for mulch and some snow removal? Also not to put you to work but what else can you tell me about this tractor as I have not picked it up yet nor do I operate a tractor on a regular basis so I'm new to it all?