1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will this snow plow fit my truck???

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by joelandscaper, Nov 4, 2010.

1. joelandscaper

joelandscaper Junior Member

I seen a snow plow that came off of a 2001 F250 and I have a 97 F150. It said good for F250 from 99-04 but when I inquired with the person selling it they said it would work for my 97 F150 but may need a different mount and a change to wiring harness. Is this corrent and about how much are the changes?

Thanks,

Joe

2. tls22

tls22 PlowSite Veteran

First going to need to know the make and model of plow

Second if its good for 99-04 f250 i can almost bet it will not fit your truck....Ford changed in 99 from the OBS to the new body style that year.

Third If you need a different mount and wiring harness it makes me question this whole sale

3. hydro_37

hydro_37 PlowSite Veteran
    from iowa

I second what Timmy said.
    Gett the correct mount ...you should have gotten the wiring when you bought the plow

4. Banksy

Banksy PlowSite Veteran

He wants to sell the plow to you, so ofcourse it will fit. No, it won't fit.