1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

will this mount up???

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by andrewlawnrangr, Feb 18, 2007.

1. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

hello all

i have a chevy 2500hd with a c-8 ez mount plus.. now what i am lookin to do is keep the plow for another truck but use the mount thats already on the truck for a meyer vee.. will this work or is it a different truck side mount. thanks

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

As long as the Vee is also an EZ-Mount plus,then yea the mount will work.Of course you'll need the wiring harness and the controller for the Vee too.:D

3. andrewlawnrangr

andrewlawnrangr Senior Member

do u think i can keep some of my wireing now or is a WHOLE new set up?? either way this is goin to be costly...... thanks for the help

4. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

About the only thing you'll be able to reuse will be your under hood solenoid and the cable between it and the battery and also your head light adapters.Everything else will have to be changed to operate the Vee since your running the EZ Mount plus set up.

5. plowbabe

plowbabe Member
    from Midwest

If it is the new Meyer Super V that uses the EZ-Plus Hitch System B&B is correct. If it is the older original Meyer V-plow that uses the EZ-Classic Hitch System, your hitch will work but you will have to replace the pump, controller, harness, etc.

Babe

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Yea, I was assuming he was talking about the new Super V, not the old EZ Vector style V. No point in going backward's.:D