1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will this fit...

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by westernplow88, Dec 24, 2009.

1. westernplow88

westernplow88 Junior Member
    from NJ

I got a used plow from a family friend thats in great shape. It is a Western 8ft ultramount. It came off a 96 f250. Now i tried looking everywhere but what other ford vehicles can this fit on? i would never touch a F150 but id like to know if it could fit a similar year bronco. Or what year f250 or 350 it could fit. Any help would be appreciated

Thanks all

2. twinman326

twinman326 PlowSite.com Addict

what type of vehicle and year do you have???

3. westernplow88

from NJ

in the market for one. so before i buy one i want to know what all my options are

4. cubicinches

cubicinches PlowSite.com Addict

The plow itself will fit any vehicle with the correct headlight wiring and mount.

If you've got the mount and wiring from the truck it was on, that stuff fits 1992-1997 F250 and F350.

5. westernplow88

from NJ

yeah i have the bracket and all the goodies. So now bronco huh? was hoping to save a few bucks by getting the bronco instead of a f250 but thanks for the info!

6. cubicinches

Headlight wiring would work on a Bronco with HB5 headlamps. No go on the mount though.

7. westernplow88

from NJ

does it matter if its a supercab? i saw on the site that you can pick an f250 or an f250 supercrew

8. cubicinches

I don't think it matters. If you're using the Quck Match on the website, it should tell you if the mount is different.

9. westernplow88

from NJ

i saw above it can fit a 97. but that year they changed engines and body style. Is it still compatible?

10. Mattsautobody

Mattsautobody Member

bronco uses the same mount as the f-250, 350 from 92-97as well as the wiring..