1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will these push plates work with my plow

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by eastcoastjava, Feb 27, 2014.

1. eastcoastjava

eastcoastjava Senior Member
    from Boston

I got these push plates on the cheap, and don't know if they will fit my 8 ft HD mm2. I am pretty sure these are for the 03-07 gmc 2500hd which my truck is. On our other truck the ears seem longer but haven't measured it yet because it's at the dealer getting work done

image.jpg

2. eastcoastjava

from Boston

Ushered the other plate

image.jpg

3. ChevKid03

ChevKid03 Senior Member

I don't know what truck they are for but those are fisher push plates all right.... Work with all mm plows.

4. eastcoastjava

from Boston

The guy I bought them from said he took them off his 2004 gmc sierra 2500 , my truck is a gmc sierra 2500HD.

5. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

6. 2006Sierra1500

2006Sierra1500 PlowSite.com Addict

They will fit your truck.

7. eastcoastjava

from Boston

My next question would be will they fit any mm2 plow such as my 8ft hd, or my buddies mm2 xblade. I know wiring won't and I don't care about that right now

8. unhcp

unhcp PlowSite.com Addict

yes you can mount any mm2 or mm1 plow 7.5 and bigger