1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

will older mm1 fit on a 2005 f350? will front bumper have enough clearance?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by NHDIESEL, Jan 20, 2011.

1. NHDIESEL

NHDIESEL Junior Member

anybody runnin an older mm1 on a 2005 or up ford?? let me know how its workin out for ya

2. RepoMan207

RepoMan207 PlowSite Fanatic
    from Maine

When you say "older", what exacly do you mean? Is this a cable operated plow or full on electric??

3. NHDIESEL

NHDIESEL Junior Member

its full electric. has two plugs. i heard that on some of the older mm plows the front bumper on some trucks might be an issue.

4. RepoMan207

from Maine

Negative, your good to go. They compensate with the push plate designs. You'll obviously need new push plates and wiring on the truck as well as the plow, but the plow itself will hook right up once your situated.

In case you were unaware, you'll neef to upgrade to an iso system, which also means upgrading your plow to a 3 wire setup. Easy, but pricey.

5. NHDIESEL

NHDIESEL Junior Member

cool bud, thanks for your help.

did you get hit hard today up in maine? we got about 7 in of the light stuff here in southern nh.

they are talkin a big one coming in mid week......BRING IT ON!!!!!!

6. RepoMan207

from Maine

We got 7" here as well. Let me know if you need part numbers. :waving:

7. NHDIESEL

NHDIESEL Junior Member

cool thanks brother

ussmileyflag