1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will my Western plow fit on my truck?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by Bert223, Jul 24, 2008.

1. Bert223

Bert223 Junior Member

Hello everyone,

I have a Western plow with a Unimount on my 1980 Ford F150. The plow is 7'-6" and the model number is #60018. Does anyone know if this plow and mount with fit on my 1993 Ford F150? The frames look similar, I was wondering if anyone had any idea if the plow and mount will mount on my newer truck. Thank for the help everyone :).

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

'80-'91 model years, and then '92-up are different. So basically you missed it by two years. :realmad:

3. exmark1

exmark1 PlowSite.com Addict

I wouldn't think it would take alot to change it though...like you said the frames are similar! If you have the ability to cut ,weld etc... anything is possible! Or just find another mount

4. Bert223

Bert223 Junior Member

Thanks guys I'll look into modifying my mount. Does anyone know a good website or retailer that sells mounts for western plows?

5. bigmudder77

bigmudder77 Senior Member
    from wooster

ya you can make it work IF you know what your doing if not dont even mess with it you will mess stuff up and it will cost you more money to fix