1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will my truck handle this?

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by Newdieselguy, Dec 22, 2010.

1. Newdieselguy

Newdieselguy Junior Member

I found what I think is a good deal its a 9' Snow-way Lobo V Plow its complete with mount and was wondering if my 1997 2500 Dodge could handle it

Also could someone post a pic of the mount for my truck

2. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

Yes, your truck will handle it. I have the same setup on my truck. and have 5 seasons on it. what year is the plow you are looking at? is it a 3 pin mount, 2 pin manual mount, or the 2 pin auto-latch?

3. Newdieselguy

It has 3 pins

4. UglyTruck

UglyTruck Senior Member

i dont know if mounts for those are still available. BASHER Would know the answer. He is a Snoway dealer. ill sell ya my plow, with the mounts off my truck if you want. ive been thinking about a new plow lately, my tax guy tells me that mine has no deductions left.

5. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

6. Newdieselguy

Ya I got it and it has everything but bolts

And ya it dosent really squat my truck at all it's way less than my Bronco 2

So do you guys think it was a good deal I paid $1500 for it

7. basher

basher PlowSite Fanatic
    from 19707

yes that was good price.:nod: