1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will my mount fit?

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Medicjdl, Feb 5, 2011.

1. Medicjdl

Medicjdl Member
    from 02893

Hey guys, I'm about to buy a 2008 GMC 2500HD. Will my Boss mount fit from my 2004 Chevy 2500HD ? What else will I need to do? I assume just the pigtail ends for the headlight ? Thanks :)

RBRONKEMA GHTFD 2000 Club Member

From what I hear it will, but I guess they have had problems with the plows rocking back so to speak when its on the mount and you go into a pile to stack snow and the headlights hit the hood.

This is the mount number you need. LTA04767B If you bought the plow new in 04 you have the
    LTA04767 I believe. If you just got the plow in 08 or newer you have the newest mount and wont have a problem. Just judging by the headlights on the plow in your avatar pic you have a 08 and up plow so you should have the newer mount.