1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will my 08 ultramount frame fir my 13?

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by SalNazzaro, Feb 19, 2013.

1. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

Just took all my stuff off my 08 f350 last night, I've heard my plow frame will fit on the 11-13s can anyone confirm that? Thanks
  2. snowplowpro

snowplowpro Senior Member
    from NJ

I asked my buddy the other day about that he said he don't think there the same I would call the plow dealer or measure it. I will see if my neighbor knows he has a side business repairing plows.
  3. SalNazzaro

SalNazzaro Senior Member

yea if it comes down to it I'm going to call my western dealer
  4. 05ram

05ram Member

If I remember correctly, the mounting frame needs to be trimmed. It is because of a frame mounted fuel cooler on the 6.7. Not sure about the gas motors.
  5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

Yes it fits, u loosen the cooler attach the mount and tight the cooler up. Its not fuel cooler either, I believe its the power steering.
  6. EXR

EXR Senior Member

On the instructions the mount says for 2008-2012 F250/350/450/550. I needed a new mount for my 2011, thats how I know when I installed it. 450/550 require a couple of parts but generally are the same. All came in the kit.
  7. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

yes, the 450/550 need two washers.