1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will MM1 plow off a Chevy 3500 fit an H2?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by Nicerides, Oct 15, 2009.

1. Nicerides

Nicerides Junior Member

That's the question of the day for me. Will it bolt right on, or need to modified? If it matters the chevy was a 1998 and the H2 is a 2004. Thanks for any help or insight you can offer!!

2. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

No, not even similar.

3. Nicerides

Nicerides Junior Member

I guess I was under the impression the the H2 had the same frame in the front, but that's why I'm asking. Thanks.

4. SuperdutyShane

SuperdutyShane PlowSite.com Addict

Hmm, Im taking a guess that this was a big plow. Cause you dont put a 7'6'' on a 1 ton truck. I dont know if you want a big big plow on an H2.

5. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

but on the upside, you can get mounts for a H2 in Fisher and Western, just cant remember the name of the place in new york that makes them (one of the other guys will know).

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Thinking of Reds Garage perhaps?

7. Crash935

Crash935 2000 Club Member

Could be but i thought it started with a S.