1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will it work?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by firefighter1406, Jan 16, 2009.

1. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

I have found a 8.5 with wings with the ez-classic mount, e-60 pump, wires, controller and the newer night saber lights. I am trying to cross match the 8.5 to my 1999 250 and I am not coming up with anything. The guy has a 2000 superduty also but I don't know if it is a 250 or a 350. Will that make a difference, or as long as I have a ez-classic mount for my truck I will be okay. I will probably take the wings off so it will just be a 8.5'. How old is the ez-classic mount?, is the e-60 a reliable pump? I am guess that it is a 8.5 c plow.

2. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

That should be the gist of what you are looking for

3. firefighter1406

firefighter1406 Senior Member

Thank you for your help. I have done some more research and since my truck only has a 5200 pound front rating it does list the 8.5 as a option. But can I just get a mount for the 6000 pound front rating, or will it not bolt up? According to the meyer web site when you go to the 6000 pound front it is a different mount, lift frame, and a-frame.

4. Sydenstricker Landscaping

Sydenstricker Landscaping PlowSite Veteran

Not a problem. As for the 5200 lb mount versus the 6000lb mount, I dont know. That would be something to consult your local dealer on possibly. Im sure some of the other Meyer gurus here will add more info.