1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will it fit??

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by TTBoy77, Mar 1, 2007.

1. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

I have a uni-mount on my 86 chev 3/4 ton and was wondering if it would fit my 89 1/2 ton blazer. I know I would need the head light adapter kit for the four headloghts but will the truck-side mount bolt on??:confused:

2. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

Should work with no problem.

3. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

Not that I don't trust you fatboy but I wouldn't mind if I heard the same response from a couple other guys. I just don't want to tear it off my 86 and then find out it won't work.

4. fatboy

fatboy Senior Member

No probs a second opinion never hurts..:nod:

5. jkitterman

jkitterman Senior Member

Have you checked with your local dealer to see if the part numbers for those applications would have been the same truckside?

6. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Don't worry TTboy, it'll bolt right on. '81-'91 Blazer/Suburban and '81-'87 1/2 and 3/4 ton pickup front frame section's are all the same.

7. TTBoy77

TTBoy77 Member

I really appreciate all the help guys. This is why I can't get enough of this site. Guys like B&B and fatboy and everyone else are always there to lend a hand. I will do my best to help out everyone else the best I can. Thanks again guys.:waving: :D