1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will it fit???

Discussion in 'Boss Plows Discussion' started by Sawboy, Jan 4, 2006.

1. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

I have a question that I hope can be answered. I called a couple Boss distributors and they were no help. I am looking to mount a Boss 8.2 V-plow on my 2003 Excursion. I am looking at a used 8.2 Boss V-plow. The mounting bracket is for all 99 and up F250/350. I know for a fact that the Excursion is built on the same frame as the F250/350's. My question is simple........will it fit? Boss has NO listing for the Excursion, only F250/350 .

Help me guys, as this is a nice blade at a nice price.

2. Bob it will fit the frame is a f350 so you will have no prob with the v
  3. ACA Landscaping

ACA Landscaping Member

it will definitely fit alot of the manu. don't list all of the vehicles for one reason or another. i just argued with my meyer supplier about my yukon he said they didn't make one and i said its the same as any 1500 or 2500 also my boss supplier about one of my f 150 that he said they didn't make one for but they made one for the light duty f 250 which is the same frame. your truck is just the standard f body truck frame but with the one ton chassis so will work great. good luck