1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will it fit my truck?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mkwl, Aug 8, 2010.

1. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

Mounts will wiring will not.
    I may have gotten in more truckside I got to check.

Last edited: Aug 8, 2010
  3. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I figured as much- let me know if you have any more trucksides for my '06- thanks!

4. buddymanzpop

buddymanzpop Senior Member

You probably just need the head light wires only, log on to www.fishersnowplows.com and put both trucks in the E-Match system, the 08 will most likely have the three port ioslation module so choose the three port isolation module option for the 06.

5. buddymanzpop

Go to the thread "29400-2 adapter "posted here a few post down from yours and contact that guy, he has the headlight harness you need and he needs the one from the 08, maybe you guys can work out a swap and save $$$$.

6. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Matt, not sure what your search radius is, but that seems priced a little high for what's available on the used market. I didn't notice if the plates & wiring were included (I'd hope so!)

7. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

I got the perfect set up for him, alot cheaper and in excelent shape complete.

8. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

Will it fit part II?

Will this plow fit my '06? http://cnj.craigslist.org/for/1897418140.html

Brad2500HD has a plow setup that will fit my truck, only thing is- he's about 5 hours away from me each way. This one is a bit closer and I have him at $2,850.

Opinions? If this guy doesn't get back to me, I'll be heading up to MA to buy Brad's plow early this week.

Thanks guys!

9. buddymanzpop

I think you'd be happier with an eight footer over a seven and a half on the truck you have (it would certainly handle it), be patient, it's still August you still have time before the prices go up on the used plow market. P.S. I just drove from Central Mass. down to Point Pleasant in Ocean County N.J. to pick up a nice Boston Whaler I found on the net, it took a whole day but all in all not a bad trip, cost about $125 in fuel and tolls, so take a ride on up and make sure Brad buys you lunch.

10. mkwl

mkwl 2000 Club Member

I'm thinking that as long as I can figure out the install, after looking around the site, that I should really stick with an 8 footer...

So, it looks like I'll be making the trek up to Mass this week... gonna be a loong trip haha