1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will it bolt on ?? 90 to a 96

Discussion in 'Ford Trucks' started by dennynh, Oct 10, 2006.

1. dennynh

dennynh Junior Member
    from nh

I'm wondering if a fisher NON minute mount from a 90 if 250 would be a directbolt on to a 96 f 250 any info would be great thanks in advance Denny
  2. VanceCox@RASK

VanceCox@RASK Junior Member

Not a direct bolt on fit.

The mount of your 1990 Ford will not fit your 1996. The mount of the 90 should fit any 150/250/350/450 from 81-91. They changed them in 1992. Sorry to break the bad news to ya. Vance
  3. swamprebel

swamprebel Junior Member
    from CT

i did the same thing years ago.i had an 85 f 250 that had the older type fisher plow.i wanted to put it on a 95 f 250 but like you it wouldnt fit.but guess what you can make it fit all you need is a new under carriage.so all you would have to do is go to your local fisher plow store and tell then what your doing and you need the under carriage to make it fit.not sure what it would cost though but it can be done i did it.if you need anymore help let me know.
  4. Sharpshooter77

Sharpshooter77 Senior Member

I think that you are located in New Hampshire I think. There is this place here in Mass. Its called Salem Brake and Clutch. I forget :gunsfiring: the address. But I needed a new push plate for my 1985 F-250 and they had it in stock and it only cost 190$$ for the new one. and if they don't have it in stock they can order it and have it in a few days. Hope this helps you out.