1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

will indy get a decent amount of snow 3-7

Discussion in 'Weather' started by payton, Mar 6, 2008.

will indy get the 6 inchs of snow there calling for

1. 1-2 inchs max

2. 2-4 inchs

3. 4-6inchs

4. who the hell knows?

Multiple votes are allowed.
  1. payton

payton Senior Member

well will indy get a decent amount of snow fall there calling for up to 6 inchs right now.
  2. Dailylc

Dailylc Senior Member

Good Luck with that. They are calling for 3-6 down in the S.W. part of the state, Just have to waite and see

3. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

ull get 5...wesport
  4. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I am not touching a piece of plow equipment until it starts, as a matter of fact I have scheduled work for my excavator tomorrow. My subs have been calling so I am telling them wait until Saturday & I will let them know. Be safe everyone.:dizzy:
  5. GSU Lawn

GSU Lawn Member

DITTO !!!!! LOL
  6. FFD133

FFD133 Senior Member

fox 59 just said only 1-2 TOTAL, but if storm tracks more north, then obviously more. Channel 6 said 3-7, channel 12 said 3-6, and channel 8 has not given a total yet. I am not getting my hopes up as I think we will get screwed AGAIN and it will go south and east of us. But who the hell knows. Definitely not the weather forecasters! Nothing is being put on my truck until it starts snowing and we have at least an inch on the ground here!
  7. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

Well looks like my excavator is going to work just as I figured. I can walk out & flip a coin & guess as good as the weather people.:cry:
  8. jkiser96

jkiser96 Senior Member

I went out to check my lots around 9:30 tonight & by the time I got to my last one I couldn't see 20' in front of me. I came in to check radar & we have right at 4" already & still putting it down. I had a chance to travel south & plow this morning, boy am I glad I passed on that offer.payup
  9. mullis56

mullis56 Senior Member
    from Indiana

Nothing up north in Indy! I would like to be south!