1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will GM have to sell the RAM line

Discussion in 'Ram Trucks' started by cretebaby, Nov 3, 2008.

1. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

will GM have to sell the Ram line because of anti trust just like CNH sold the Versatil and Maxxum line in order to merge New Holland and CaseIH

2. Stud Bro

Stud Bro Senior Member

i dont think so but who knows

3. wild bill

wild bill PlowSite.com Addict

they have to get financing for the deal done first !!!!

4. tuna

tuna Senior Member

It is a merger(proposed)I would be asking if Chrysler would have to sell off the Silverado line.

5. LwnmwrMan22

LwnmwrMan22 PlowSite Fanatic

Not if the election is going the way it's looking. We'll just spread the wealth around and everyone will be happy.

6. cretebaby

cretebaby PlowSite Veteran

call it what you want but Chryslers owners are the ones looking to get out/sell

7. Kingwinter

Kingwinter Senior Member

In that case, I'm not working this winter. Lwnmwrman will happily share his wealth with me. Work long and hard!!! I need a new truck!! :)

8. nymustang50

nymustang50 Senior Member

its over.. no body is buying out anyone anymore. our govt told gm they cant buy out chrysler/dodge/jeep due to the fact of it would kick 20,000+ people out of a job. So its over the govt is just going to give each some money just like they did to the banks.