1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will boss undercarriage fit my 2000 f250 superduty

Discussion in 'Truck & Equipment Repair' started by Itsdoubletime, Sep 18, 2013.

1. Itsdoubletime

Itsdoubletime Member

I am trying to find a boss rt3 vplow undercarriage for my 2000f250 superduty 5.4 litre I found one that says fits super/standard duty 97 -2003 f250 under 8800 but the part number on boss website is Lta03654c and the part number in the listing is Lta03653 it says on website that's for lite duty but on listing it says super/standard duty will this mount work

That is the link to the mount
  2. dieselss

dieselss PlowSite Fanatic

Maybe try the listing in the boss section. Might get better replies
  3. B&B

B&B PlowSite Fanatic

Won't fit. His reference to "Standard" and "Super" are to the plow, not the truck.
  4. rtreads

rtreads Junior Member
    from Denver

The mount is the same between the Boss Standard duty and the Boss super duty. I own both plow models, and a V, and they all fit any mount. So I dont understand the confusion???
  5. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

the confusion is on the truck terminology 99 super duty verses the 99 lite duty pick up trucks
  6. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

the lightweight f 250 is a heavy-duty F 150. they look very similar.