1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

will an ez vee hook up to mm2 wiring harness?

Discussion in 'Fisher Engineering Discussion' started by mowerman1848, Sep 5, 2012.

1. mowerman1848

mowerman1848 Junior Member
    from maine

i currently have a 07 chevy 2500hd lt that came with a 8ft minute mount 2 straight blade and have the chance to buy a 8'6" ez vee real cheap. both plows have 3 wires that run from the plow to the truck. what i am wondering is will the ez vee work with my existing wiring harness if i just get a fishstik for the ezvee with the adapter for the controller? the ezvee controler has a round screw in plug and the mm2 fishstik has a sqaure plug..
  2. brad96z28

brad96z28 PlowSite.com Addict

no the easy v harness has 7 pins in it to controll all the functions a str8 blade has 3. U need an easy v harness then an adaptor and 2 controllers to run both.
  3. RLM

RLM PlowSite.com Addict

What brad said
  4. nealybird

nealybird Senior Member

if you want to check out setting your truck up to handle both you would need a 26346 main harness to replace your 26345. Then the adapter to go from the big round plug to the straight plow control is a 66760K. And you should also get the 56496, which is the connector for the end of the harness (the round plastic piece that the pins stick into, and the angle to mount it to).