1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will a super V LD fit on a Drive Pro mount?

Discussion in 'Meyer / Diamond Products Discussion' started by Fotch, Nov 22, 2011.

1. Fotch

Fotch Junior Member

Will a super V LD fit on a Drive Pro mount? or do they not share the same mounting options at all?

Thanks in advance!!
  2. jkski

jkski Member

How old is your mount and which one is it?
    Meyer was pretty much making everything newer so that it all worked with the same EZ Mount Plus. In addition, if you have the newer style round multipin wiring plug, you should already be set from a wiring standpoint as well as it was my understanding that they were going to a more universal wiring harness to make switching plows easier.

FWIW, I just switched from an Agressor blade to a Super V2 and the wiring was the same. I did have to change my mount but only because I had the XPress Mount set-up, but from what I understand, if I should change again in the future, the mount should remain the same.

Hope this helps, obviously a dealer would be able to give you a definitive answer.
  3. Fotch

Fotch Junior Member

Basically what I want to do is mount a super v LD to a jeep wrangler but they only make a mount for the Drive Pro series, I could do this for the boss v but it's over 700#, the meyer would be much easier on the front end. (still a bit of a challenge though)