1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will 9' Fisher fit my truck?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by jdand, Nov 4, 2003.

1. jdand

jdand Junior Member

New to plowsite. Have been a member of lawnsite and found this site. Excellent information here.

I am attempting to purchase a used 9' fisher minute mount w/ everthing.(blade, pump, wiring, frame, etc). plow is four years old. The guy had the plow on a 1997 Chevy 3500HD.
    I am wondering if this plow would fit on my truck. A 1995 Chevy Mason Dump 3500.
    Thank you.

2. wyldman

wyldman Member

Welcome to Plowsite.

The 3500HD frame is different.You could buy a new truckside mount,and it should work.

3. jdand

jdand Junior Member

possible stupid question....what is a truckside mount? Is this just a different frame for the undercariage?
    Any ideas on how much this mount should run me?

4. wyldman

wyldman Member

I should have been more specific.The truckside mount is a peculiar mounting kit,which is the neccesary brackets to mount the headgear to your truck.I think they are around $4-500.00.

5. jdand

jdand Junior Member

Thanks for the help wyldman.