1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Will 10ft Pro TechLoader pusher work with Backhoe

Discussion in 'Pro-Tech Sno Pushers' started by Bowrider, Nov 19, 2007.

1. Bowrider

Bowrider Junior Member

I have a 1989 Massey Ferguson 60H 4x4 Backhoe. I ended up with a Pro Tech 10 ft Loader model pusher 48" front and sideboards. Will my backhoe push this? The specs show it as being 700lbs more than the similar backhoe 10ft pusher. My machine lifts it no problem. Any help would be appreciated before I am in a lot at 2:00 am
  2. Mean4x4

Mean4x4 Senior Member
    from Livonia

I don't see why it wouldn't. Just keep it in a low gear. I use a 14 ft high pusher with a Cat 430 backhoe.
  3. bandacon

bandacon Junior Member

We use a 10' Protech with our Terex 760, works great for 5 years now. Not sure of the specs for the massey, though.
  4. NorthernSvc's

NorthernSvc's Senior Member

just don't stop.... and take smaller chunks, because it's a loader model it will contain more snow so you might have a hard time if the snow is relaly wet, powder shouldn't be an issue