1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wiil a 860 blizzard blade mount to 760 blizzard mount

Discussion in 'Blizzard Plows Discussion' started by korarde, Oct 26, 2010.

1. korarde

korarde Junior Member

I am looking at 860 Blizzard blade on Ebay that has the wideout and was wondering if my mount of my 760 will work on this 860 blade.

can someone give me more info the 860 blade as well as the Blizzard website doesnt tell much on the plows, would anyone knwo the year on this 860 blade on ebay as well

Here is the link for the 860 blade I seen on ebay:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230542761327&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

2. lilweeds

lilweeds PlowSite.com Addict

If it is a HD yes. If it is a LT no. Keep in mind it appears that is only the blade. I'm not sure if the a frame is different or not. Also the moldboard there looks like it has the classic speed wing crease. Also the housing around the springs looks bent up. I would go look at it in person before buying it.

3. beam

beam Senior Member
    from pa

that is an 860sw that the moldboard is bent on both sides it will make the wing edges wear faster at the ends tha new board is about 1200 shipped to tour door and where is the rest of it??????