1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wider is Better

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by Jon Geer, Nov 9, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

A wise man once said, "GO WIDE".

mol\'s.jpg

2. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Wider

mol\'s 1.jpg

3. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Wider, Wider

mol\'s 2.jpg

4. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

And oh yes, wider

mol\'s 3.jpg

5. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

The box

mol\'s 4.jpg

6. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

how long do you think that 1/2 ton is going to
    last?

john

7. Highpoint

Highpoint Senior Member

I want one:)

8. jt5019

jt5019 Senior Member

What do you need a back blade that big for?Seems like it would be a bit much for that truck.

9. sbrennan007

sbrennan007 Senior Member

Absolutly no offense here, but is that truck going to be able to "pull" what looks like 12' of snow in front of that rear mounted blade?

That thing is absolutly HUGE... :cry:

10. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

It's a shame to see a perfectly good half ton be destroyed by "An "EXCLUSIVE" Blizzard Plow Dealer" :rolleyes: That truck is sitting so low to the ground. Is that a full size plow out front also? Doesn't seem like a good idea if it is. Why do you need a what looks to be a 13' backplow on a 1500 that most would only use for driveways. What is your theory on buying a 1500 shortbed that would be the ideal drive way truck and then putting on a plow that would work the best in a huge lot? If your doing lots why not but a 25 or 3500 its not like you cant have a long bed in a parking lot?!?!? And isnt extensive advertising what got you kicked in the first place? Did you and the owner strike a deal now cause he thinks you will help?
    Eric

11. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

Johns just kissin butt, banned now back?

12. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

Hope that truck stays in Michigan! Can you say transmission damage?

13. griffithtlc

griffithtlc Senior Member

I hope you're plowing the dealer parking lot only, because that thing isn't going to last. Oh, wait- the warranty is no good now, anyway.

14. cnypropertysvcs

cnypropertysvcs Member

Guys- I hate to say it ,but that is obviously an ADVERTISEMENT to show what he carries as an "EXCLUSIVE Blizzard Plow Dealer"- so far everything I've seen posted is just that- the post about the Fuso even states that it is a customers truck. While I like seeing other peoples rides, I do not appreciate the board being flooded by ads promoting someone's business. I thought we were here to help each other out with any questions we might have in regards to the snow and ice industry.

Just my $.02. I hope this doesn't get me banned for the criticism- not trying to attack anyone- just pointing out what is a blatant break of the rules.

Bill:(

15. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

16. BWhite

BWhite Senior Member

I don't like being clobbered with advertising as I browse the threads either .They are like "POP UP ADS" Gee, what has happened ?

17. 90plow

90plow Senior Member

Which is why he was banned in the first place, and it was supposed to be permanent....:confused:
    Eric

18. CARDOCTOR

CARDOCTOR PlowSite.com Addict

i guess every post will be an advertisement

maybe we need an advertising forum

thought this was a need help forum

nice fraud advert for the new f-150 with the blizzard(ford forum)

cardoctor

19. SatZ28

SatZ28 Member

Maybe that's the answer, an advertising forum. Since the PS site is to make money, why not charge a nominal fee to post you business or service in this new forum?

20. ProSno

ProSno Senior Member

And there goes the neighborhood:rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.