1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

wideout lifting leak?

Discussion in 'Western Plows Discussion' started by pushin 4 u, Jan 18, 2009.

1. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

I have a 2008 wideout and just recently i have been leaking hydro...checked all fittings and hoses, went as far as taking off the pump and looking for anythng loose or broken.Nothin!!! When I put it back together and had the wife run it through its paces i noticed hydro dripping down the back plastic cover that is of course Bolted on with the pump... The fluid only leaks when I lift the plow and not anything else...Anyone know what i missed...solenoid loose? some kind of screw/bolt that i could've missed...THANK YOU BOYS FOR THE HELP!!!

2. Snow2Go

Snow2Go Senior Member
    from Chi

Junk it and buy a Hiniker!

3. niederhauser la

niederhauser la Member
    from Utah

Real good plan!!:dizzy:

4. no lead

no lead PlowSite.com Addict

pull the cover of and look on the valve block for a round plug with an allen head. should be more than one. look closely you will probably see some oring blown out.

5. pushin 4 u

pushin 4 u Member

thanks

As for snow2go...OK hotrod!!! what up skinny? As for no lead...that is exactly what it was...there was one on the ds of the pump block...Thank you for all the help..U2 snow2go!!