1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wide? 20' in 1 pass

Discussion in 'Equipment, Tools & Vehicle Pictures' started by Dwan, Dec 21, 2005.

1. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Pictures of a Boss 9.2 V blade with 2' worth of wings and a 975 Bobcat w/9 foot wide 3 yd bucket. These 2 work real good together.
    Cant wait for snow but I expect it will be after christmas this year.
    I remove the wings on the street when not plowing, it takes about 2 minutes.

2. Killswitch

Killswitch Senior Member

Nice rigs but you havent had snow in Alaska yet? Im in Michigan and weve had 20 inches.
  3. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

1 4" event so far not enough to wory about here in south east.
  4. greenscapes inc

greenscapes inc Member
    from utah

How do you like those wings on your boss? The dealer here quoted me $700 installed. Does that sound right?
  5. Dwan

Dwan Senior Member

Sounds a little cheeper then I paid.. I think it was $730 with freight and I had to install them. took about 3 hours. should have taken about 1 1/2 but I was doing other things at the same time. I do like them.