1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wicsonsin Snow!!

Discussion in 'Weather' started by Snowbrdr360, Nov 10, 2006.

1. Snowbrdr360

Snowbrdr360 Senior Member

Snow is on its way today!! 3-5 inches just to the north of me today, only 1-2 around here, but its a start!

2. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

I'm north of you and we have just shy of an inch, and it's not sticking too well. That's at 8:15 am. Maybe tonightpurplebou xysport

3. tsmith

tsmith Senior Member

It's snowing, sticking, and people are relearning how to drive in snow, it's great. We have a few inches on the ground and it's still comin'.:bluebounc It should be a decent amount. It's interesting watching people who have never seen snow before. We have a bunch of students here at the college from foriegn countries, they get used to the white stuff before long. Have fun ya'll I will.xysport

4. toby4492

toby4492 2000 Club Member

Nothing but pouring rain and thunder here in Hartford area. Wish I was having the fun your having.

5. southsideone

southsideone Member

5-7" in my area in portage county. now theres ice all over. wish my ad was already in the papers, oh well it will be in there this tues. but i gotta chance to play w/ my new blower. did a 900 sq ft drive in about 5 mins or so. this thing's a beast.

6. NoFearDeere

NoFearDeere PlowSite.com Addict

Crazy weather.....we had a thunderstrom warning yesterday and at the same time, Green County, WI, one county north of us had a winter weather advisory....:rolleyes:

7. chevyplowman

chevyplowman Junior Member

Our time is coming soon POPO. Finally the temp is going to drop to get the chance.

8. bigskytom

bigskytom Junior Member
    from Montana

Sending you some from MT

We got about 8" yesterday so you guys should be getting it soon. Bundle up the temps dropped here after the storm, -22 right now at my place.:eek:

9. ECS

ECS Senior Member

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow....................
    You took all of our snow bigsky. :realmad:

10. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

It rained here all day with temps in the mid 40s.

Tomorrow after noon is when that cold air is expected here..
    And it is about time too......

11. ECS

ECS Senior Member

It is 5 degrees here now. Going below the big 0 tonight. Going to be -10 by Thursday. Don't wish for too much cold now. :)

12. KMC

KMC Junior Member

We may see some snow Monday in CT.:cool:

13. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

I just cheked the temp it is 34 degres with a light wind out of the West..

14. ECS

ECS Senior Member

And more cold and wind on the way. :eek:
    We are looking at -20 with wind chill in a couple of days. This afternoon it was -10 wind chill. When it gets like that , there is only one thing left to do. :drinkup: :drinkup: