1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Wicked Warnings!!!

Discussion in 'Strobe Lighting' started by dreamer, Sep 27, 2013.

1. dreamer

dreamer Member

I want to send a big shout out to George at Wicked Warnings!!!! I drove 4 hours to have him do a strobe install on my 2011 Silverado. He did a top notch job. They did an extremely good job at making everything perfect. The way they make everything look so nice and neat is just amazing. They went as far as wiping the finger prints off the bumpers after they were finished. I would highly recommend him for all your lighting needs. Thanks again George, I will definitely do business with you again!

2. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

VIDEO of the setup :D

3. Sawboy

Sawboy PlowSite.com Addict

He's the best.

4. snowish10

snowish10 PlowSite.com Addict

^ x2.........

5. gtmustang00

gtmustang00 Senior Member
    from Berlin

He's a great guy. Helped me out with my strobe set up.

6. dreamer

dreamer Member

7. dreamer

dreamer Member

8. dreamer

dreamer Member

9. snowish10

Thanks to wicked I have a whelen century and a air system and train horn custom installed by me. Great customer service, helped me pick the best of the best products! Will buy stuff from wicked warnings for my next truck!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_nhSEEclGA

10. REAPER

REAPER 2000 Club Member
    from 60050

Nobody better in my opine!
    Service and install both better then any job done I have seen. 3+ years after install and still zero problems with anything. Thumbs Up

I also will add he wired up my plow harness , alternator upgrade, rear facing flood lights w/3 way switch and v-box salter including lights on the v-box! Installed an onboard air compressor and ran lines to a dual control switch for my air shocks. Everything looks better than factory. All switchs in dash and colored. Top notch work.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2013
  11. Sawboy

Made my appointment for this Saturday ;)

12. dreamer

dreamer Member

You won't be disappointed!!! They do a stand up job!

13. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I'll inspect next week.

14. snowish10

You can inspect the great job he does hahahah.

15. Sawboy

Hey Pat, George gave me a message to give to ya. Lol. It's about you inspecting his work, and something about you and scotch locks. The rest is not safe for the website. Lol

16. 1olddogtwo

1olddogtwo PlowSite Fanatic

I use the best Chinese ones the yen will buy....LOL

17. EGLC

EGLC PlowSite.com Addict

George is awesome! I live in nj and have bought several packages off him & he always answered his phone with any questions i had!!

18. Sawboy

Ok. Here's the deal folks. A year and a half ago some mice made a nest in the engine bay and chewed a few wires of unknown function. I took it in to have it fixed. Well the fogs never worked after that but I wasn't worried because I didn't really use em.

Long story short.....they didn't work because the place I trusted to fix the problem didn't. George spent TWO days rewiring, repairing, and basically unf#*%*^ing up their work. Exposed wires, loose grounds, frayed ends.....just absolute bull$h!t work. Not to mention, the other shop left two other nests that were still wrapped around wires, destroying them as well, which George fixed too.

In the end, I spent more than I anticipated, but my truck is now done RIGHT, and I am very happy with the price paid.

George and Wicked Warnings, my hats off to ya.

19. xgiovannix12

xgiovannix12 PlowSite.com Addict

[​IMG]

:laughing:

20. Sawboy

Aw HEYELLL no. :laughing: