1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

WI Snow - 12-19-08 - 10" storm

Discussion in 'Storm Pictures' started by Humvee27, Dec 20, 2008.

1. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

So heres some pics....we got 10 to 12 inches around Madison....more to the south....it was a busy day.

12-19-08 rw 1-0.jpg
  2. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

more pics

Some more.

12-19-08 tr 1-01.jpg

12-19-08 tr-10.jpg

12-19-08 rw1-2.jpg
  3. sno commander

sno commander PlowSite.com Addict
    from ct

nice pics that plow looks like it scrapes really good. :drinkup:
  4. MileHigh

MileHigh PlowSite.com Addict

Those pics are sweet...

rugged setup...I like it, that hiniker looks wicked!
  5. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

thanks for the comments guys....yeah, I like the hiniker on this truck...I got a 89 F350 with a dump bed recently that has a boss on it....I like the hiniker better....
  6. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

pics look great. the hiniker also looks really good on that truck. what about the hiniker do you like better than the boss?
  7. Humvee27

Humvee27 Senior Member

While, about the only thing I really can base that on is the fact that about 20 seconds (on the outside) I can drop the plow and boogie....I haven't used the boss enough (about 12 to 20 hours each time with the hiniker this year) to really work it out for actual use but it doesn't drop that easy..which of course I need cause that truck is my daily driver too...it's my first boss plow though but it seems slower...I'll be checking into the pump and so on soon...I've used Western's and Meyers...although I bought the truck with the plow on it and it works fine...no problems with it so far...I'll be able to tell you more by the end of this month it seems....were on course to beat last year's record 100"...payup
  8. J&R Landscaping

J&R Landscaping PlowSite.com Addict

Nice pictures!