1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

why ?

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by ultimateinc, Dec 30, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ultimateinc

ultimateinc Senior Member

there was a post a few days ago about a plow fatality and people were commenting on how you have to be safe and such on. i commented on it along with other people talking about the safety of snow plowing wearing reflective vest and such things to take safety precautions. there were some cold mean comments that were un called for and inappropriate (not by me) just wondering why now the thread is gone or not in my subscribed threads. i gave some good info on some safety precautions and was hoping it would help. just wondering if it got deleted ?
  2. Michael J. Donovan

Michael J. Donovan Head Moderator, Online Communities Staff Member

yes, the thread turned sour and there were a lot of inappropriate posts so it was removed
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.