1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why ?

Discussion in 'Commercial Snow Removal' started by PAPLOWER, Mar 7, 2005.

PAPLOWER Junior Member

Can you beleave that some scumbag would take my sines that are on the side of my truck
  2. plowed

plowed Senior Member

Friend or foe?

Could someone be playing a joke? Or could it be a competitor trying to discourage you?
  3. echovalley

echovalley Senior Member
    from CT

I have had 2 sets blow off on the highway in the past 3 years
  4. jeffwoehrle

jeffwoehrle Member

One time somebody took my cosine right off my phase shifter!
  5. karl klein

karl klein Senior Member

are you a liget business or a fly by night guy? i know a lot of contractors that get real aggresive on some of the fly by night guys around here mainly residential. they have told me they have deflated there tires and put salt in there snow blowers to try and prevent them from steeling there work. that is what i would guess not knowing you you probably under bid some of his customers because you dont have insurance to pay for or workers comp and so he is trying to make you feel the pain.

i do not reccomend any of these practices or explore any of these my self but i have been told a lot of stories.
  6. ksland

ksland Senior Member
    from ma

When I was a kid, I took magnetic signs off a truck parked at a mall. I stuck it on the Stop sign on the way out of the mall so at least the owner would get it back. Would you believe, the next morning it was still there and the truck had left the mall!

I feel much better now, Maybe I can get a full night sleep, the first in 16 years. :p
  7. motorider000

motorider000 Senior Member

Some People are stupid. Just be glad you don;t still go to highschool.
  8. Mower For Less

Mower For Less Senior Member

Somehow I think trig jokes are wasted in this forum. :eek:

9. DaySpring Services

DaySpring Services PlowSite.com Addict

Some people think its fun to steal or vandalize someone else's property. Kinda sick isn't it?