1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why would you ever do this to your jeep?

Discussion in 'Jeeps' started by moshiersr, Nov 9, 2007.

1. moshiersr

moshiersr Junior Member

2. 06HD BOSS

06HD BOSS 2000 Club Member

what a friggin idiot. if he kept the plow down more it wouldnt have gone under the jeep and wouldve really sent the mower flying.

3. JD Dave

JD Dave PlowSite Fanatic

This is what happens when alot of:drinkup: is involved. Seemed like a good idea at the time. LOL Good Vid.

4. iceyman

iceyman 2000 Club Member

i was hoping for the jeep to roll right over the mower and get stuck:jester:

5. dmontgomery

dmontgomery PlowSite.com Addict

I bet they are under the age of 25.........

6. Novi plow boy

Novi plow boy Member

Mand my friends have done alot of stupid stuff but never has something like that come across our minds. The mower looked half way decent to.

7. bribrius

bribrius PlowSite.com Addict

cant say that. ive done more stupid things and thought of even "stupider" things. :dizzy:
    good thing we all grow up so we just think of stupid things now instead of not thinking at all and just doing them. must say i did find it a little comical. and now they have a memory for when they get older like us and have to be responsible. :) .

8. phishoook

phishoook Member

what the video didn't show was he upgraded to a super z, and a boss

9. Donny O.

Donny O. Senior Member

10. Novi plow boy

Novi plow boy Member

Has anyone checked out the other videos from this guy, I think they have nothing better to do.

11. moshiersr

moshiersr Junior Member

Wow I missed part two..

I like the nice cloud of smoke..

12. murphyslaw

murphyslaw Senior Member

its ok it's just a jeep

13. THEGOLDPRO

THEGOLDPRO PlowSite Veteran

sounds like the clutch is shot on the jeep too, lol i woulda done that when i was younger if i didnt give a crap about the car.