1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why isn't there a SnowBear Forum?

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself to the Community' started by Jettix2, Feb 25, 2007.

1. Jettix2

Jettix2 Member

Just out of curiousity, why isn't there a SNOWBEAR forum here???

I know that some people really dog this little plow, saying that it's not a REAL plow, and I agree that it is not comparable to a SnoWay or even a Homesteader/Suburbanite, but there's a forum for SnowSports, which dont even have power lift or manual angle-adjust.......

Just wondering, as I see several people on this board have them.

.......not saying I'm even going to buy one, though if I can't find a used Suburbanite/Homesteader, I might.

Ben

2. DeereFarmer

DeereFarmer PlowSite Veteran

I think it is because SnowBear is not a forum sponsor. I think this was the case with Curtis before they got their own forum. I could be wrong, it wouldn't be the first time.

3. bdhunter

bdhunter Senior Member

Just do a search on SnowBear, Flexblade, Winter Wolf, etc and you'll have plenty to read.

No specific forum for SnowBear, but we get along without that. We know who we are, and what the setup is capable of doing for the relatively low buck investment. We do pretty good at supporting each other as well.

Happy searching! :D

4. YardMedic

YardMedic PlowSite.com Addict

Never admit to that!! At least not in the presence of women, cuz it just opens liability.

~Kevin