1. Welcome to PlowSite. Notice a fresh look and new features? It’s now easier to share photos and videos, find popular topics fast, and enjoy expanded user profiles. If you have any questions, click HELP at the top or bottom of any page, or send an email to help@plowsite.com. We welcome your feedback.

Dismiss Notice

Why is Plowsite not being able to???

Discussion in 'Questions, Rules, Suggestions' started by Jon Geer, Oct 13, 2005.

1. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Why is the site not recording posts (counts)? Are we still having problems with the software?? Why can I not spell check? Am I not looking in the right place? Why?

2. plsoucy

plsoucy Member

The software is recording post counts properly, but we have set it NOT to count posts made in some sections of the site in your post count. For example, posts in this forum (support forum) are not related to snow plowing, and therefore do not count in your total.

As for the spell check, I temporarily disabled it to see if it was related to the posting problems some members had. I will reinstate it shortly.

3. Frozen001

Frozen001 Senior Member
    from Rome NY

What is the big deal about post counts anyway??? It is just a number...

4. SnoFarmer

SnoFarmer PlowSite Fanatic
    from N,E. MN

spell cheek is in the upper left coroner above the smilies, by the arrows pointing up & down. mine has an red X in it, then down load the program and your ready to go.

5. Jon Geer

Jon Geer Member

Thanks SnoFarmer.

6. larryjlk

larryjlk Member

Hey Jon, use smaller words.:jester: